Benefits of using Integrated Finance
We are able to offer unique financing solutions that normally could not be financed under a traditional approach.
Security and documentation
Simplified security documentation, through a single deed.
Unilateral credit approval
Improved debt serviceability
Where servicing of term debt is challenging, the combination of term debt and revolving flexible credit can provide the ideal capital structure.
Credit flexibility and pricing
Our efficient funding structure enables competitive pricing and more flexible credit decisions.
Pre-approved equipment finance
Minimum $75,000 pre-approved equipment finance funding with each debtor finance facility*.
*Pre-approval of equipment finance funding will be subject to our credit criteria.
Manchester supplier improves their cash flow
SMBs see a world where they are trying to grow and build their business but are battling to get that financed. Here's how we helped one Victoria-based business.
Expansion for a leather supplier to the automotive industry
Looking to both expand and improve debtor processing
Why use Integrated Finance
Classic Funding Group is the only independent Australian finance company which can truly deliver the benefits of broad asset-based lending. Our integrated funding approach means that we are able to offer a solution for most scenarios. This means that the assets that are often declined by traditional finance companies may now be funded, making this a very competitive offering for your business.
- Management buy-out : integrated finance can provide the capital to buy a business, using its assets to provide the funding required.
- Acquisition: integrated finance can raise funding against the assets of the acquiring business and the target business, providing both a significant contribution towards the funding required as well as providing the working capital requirement for the combined business.
- Capital intensive businesses: for example, equipment hire businesses can find it difficult to raise enough finance and working capital. Classic Funding Group is able to provide an effective solution for this scenario combining debtor finance and equipment finance.
- Top up finance: integrated finance includes sale and lease back of existing equipment, providing the flexibility of an additional term facility.
- Debt restructuring: where institutional covenants are not being met, we aim to provide a funding package to enable complete debt restructuring.
- Working capital: provision of working capital and term debt for both growing and stressed businesses.